Eric VINCENT <One man band concert>
A two hour rehearsal period is required (about three hours before the concert)
A good sound system :
One Amplifier (stéréo ) and 1 Mixer
a Powered Mixer
2 Main Speakers (JBL, Electrovoice, Bose, for example)
3 microphones stands (1 straight and 2 boom mic stands )
5 Microphone cables ((XLRMale-XLRFemale)
2 cables for guitar (1/4 inchJack on each end)
2 DI Box
2 Extension cords for power and 3 multi-plugs
"AA/1.5V Battery" x 3
"9V Alkaline Battery" x 2
We provide wireless systems and 2 mics for Eric's vocal and guitar & we carry our own mixing board that will be plugged, either to your amplifier or Mixer:
Several spotlights, preferably :
- 1000 Watts spots x 4
- 500W x 4
- Color filters: Good variety of colours: red/blue/yellow/straw etc (not green)
- a follow spot (optional)
A lighting Technician.
Eric will sing, most of the time, in the middle of the stage, more or less at 3 feet from the stagefront. Thanks to set the main spotlights, coming from a little forward, at this spot.
Other light sources would be appreciated on each side. He will move during the show on each side along the stagefront, so this area should be, enlightened also. Vertical beams would be great also
- A Grand Piano (optional)
- A bottle of water should be placed on the stage next to the bar-stool prior to the concert.
- A confortable room back stage.
- In the room back stage: Mirrors, hangers, a towel, a bottle of water and two bananas
- A table and 1 person to sell CDs after the show. Eric has CD’s for sale, and will be happy to autograph photos, programs etc...
-A small reception after the concert is always a good idea.